Calling all art teachers, artists, crafters, DIY’ers, makers, art lovers and anyone in between! Finally! Here’s a fantastic, fun, easy and excellent way to make some extra money, doing what you love.
Enter Artsy Lane
Artsy Lane is a newly launched company, that would love to be your one stop shop for all things art. Come here to explore new fresh projects or list your own projects for other people to buy. Our team at Artsy Lane truly believes that artsy people should get paid for their long hours of training, creativity, and dreaming up beautiful projects.
Doctors charge for their work. Mechanics charge for their work. Actors charge for their work. Artsy people should charge for their work too!! Let’s not undervalue ourselves and put all our stuff out there for free. Of course, we all need to help and support each other, but let’s be honest. Artsy people like having a little extra money for vacations too! Now, when you dream up a beautiful project and break it down into step by step directions, Artsy Lane provides the platform for you to share your projects with others from around the world and make some money doing it!
How Much Can I Make?
Our commission structure is simple, and is the most generous in the market. There is NO annual fee and you make 100% commission from all of your sales. We pay you once/month via PayPal. It’s not a get rich overnight solution, but if you put some time and dedication into your studio and your projects, you can DEFINITELY make some money on the side!
How To Get Started?
Here’s the step by step breakdown:
- Step 1 – If you don’t already have an account at Artsy Lane, register HERE.
- Step 2 – Set up your very own “STUDIO” at Artsy Lane, HERE.
- Step 3 – Think about the best project that you’ve ever made, that you would love to share with the world. It’s best to have some images of the step-by-step process so you might need to make it again. Write out your plan, how to make your project from A to Z.
- Step 4 – Go to your studio on Artsy Lane, and add your first project. Our easy to follow form will walk you through doing this, step by step. It’s effortless to follow and will ask you lots of questions such as “what materials did you use for this project,” “what age group is this project appropriate for” and “how long this project takes from start to finish,” just to name a few. If you are super techie and know how to format your own projects, you can upload your own project plans. If you are creative but not super techie, you can use the Artsy Lane template maker. You just fill out the questions, upload your pictures and boom — we make the pretty template for you to sell. *(Please note, if you decide to use the Artsy Lane template to sell your projects, we ask that you only sell your projects on the Artsy Lane site. If you use your own template for selling projects, you are free to sell anywhere you’d like!)
- Step 5 – Once you submit your project to Artsy Lane, we will review it. Please make sure that you’ve spell checked, edited and triple checked your project before submitting it. You might also want to run all your text through Grammarly. It’s free, and they make sure everything you typed is clear, practical and mistake-free. Once your project is approved by the Artsy Lane team, it will be posted for sale on the Artsy Lane Website.
- Step 6 – Repeat steps 3-5 with all of your great projects. The more you have to sell, the more sales you will make.
That’s it! We hope you enjoy Artsy Lane as much as we do.
Did you enjoy the article?